| < May >
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shingle Point, Yt in May is slightly cold at -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.3 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 11.6mm (0.5in) of water is unloaded.
Check the distance to and compare the Shingle Point, Yt May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Shingle Point, Yt:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 780.3 kms (484.9 miles) WNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) WNW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 136.1 kms (84.5 miles) WNW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 652.5 kms (405.4 miles) SW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) SW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 745.9 kms (463.5 miles) SSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 844.1 kms (524.5 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) ESE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) SE
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 471.1 kms (292.8 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) SE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 595.7 kms (370.2 miles) S
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 886.8 kms (551.1 miles) SE